Playing new team!
The most talented and intelligent person!
a.Будь Здоров (SCS)
b.Тунгуч (61 дом рулит)
c. 3 метра над уровнем университета
d. Englishmen in Bishkek (ELL1)
Диплом "Лучшая команда"
Диплом "Лучшая шутка"
Диплом "Лучший игрок"
Ведущий вечера: Мамасалиев Эламан
Билеты и справки по тел.: 0558434245 0700468373 0552662580
Increase of Your Institution’s Scientific Impact; Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge Approach
Increase of Your Institution’s Scientific Impact
Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge Approach
25.10.2013 B Block 207 Smart Class at 9:30
INVITED ALL ACADEMIC STAFF OF ALL DEPARTMENTS
THOMSON REUTERS & MIKRO BILGI A.S.
• 09:30-09:40 - Introduction
• 09:40-10:00 - About Thomson Reuters and Web of Knowledge
• 10:00-10:15 - Increase of Your Institution’s Scientific Performance
• 10:15-10:30 - In-Depth Overview Of Web Of Knowledge Features And Benefits
• 10:30-10:45 - Exercise: Discovery of Scientific Publications
• 10:45-11:00 - Exercise: Measuring Performances of University, Department and Researcher
• 11:00-11:15 - Exercise: Usage of Web of Knowledge to Develop International Cooperation
• 11:15-11:30 - Questions
Mister Ma Lei, Director of the Confucius Institute offered a business visit to our university on November, 27. At the meeting, the parties discussed several issues concerning the exchange programs for students and further bilateral cooperation.
During the negotiations, Osman Gokalp, Rector of the Ataturk University raised the question on the cooperation with the leading universities of China on student exchange program. Director of the Confucius Institute Mr. Ma Lei expressed his wish to help in the resolution of this question. (During the meeting, Director Ma Lei surprised the rector and the dean by speaking in Kyrgyz and sometimes there was no need for translator).
“I am vey delighted on your invitation. We, the Turkish university and Confucius Institute, have been cooperating for more than four years. This university is recognized as one of the best universities in the education quality. Good knowledge of the students from the Chinese department always surprises us; this is also the achievement of the lecturers. During the years of cooperation, the two parties achieved many agreements. For instance, Confucius Institute sends Ataturk-Alatoo students to the leading Chinese universities for cultural and educational courses on a granted basis every year. Also, 70% of the Chinese Department graduates of this university are studying their Master Degree programs in China at the moment. They are studying on the basis of the granted project which is managed by our institute”, Mr. Ma Lei said.
At the negotiations, Head of the Chinese Department introduced with its education program. More than 80% of every course students pass General Chinese language Examination (HSK – hanyu shuiping kaoshi) successfully. Such plan of teaching Chinese language is very effective, Mister Ma Lei pointed.
Faculty staff members asked Director Ma Lei the questions concerning the teacher qualification training programs at Chinese universities.
At the meeting, Mr. Ma Lei introduced a new Chinese language teacher Leilin who will work at Ataturk-Alatoo University as a volunteer.
At the end of the business meeting, Ataturk University Rector Osman Gokalp made a present of souvenirs in the honor of friendship and mutual cooperation of the parties.
Rector of Ataturk-Alatoo University Osman Gokalp, Dean of the Humanities Faculty Mustafa Ocakbegi and Head of the Chinese Language and Culture Department Kadriya Kurbanzhan and Chinese language teachers attended the meeting.
03 December 2013
Assol Moldokmatova, president of the Holding "Assol", professional psychologist , journalist, show-woman, philanthropist, producer, aсtress and fashion designer, visited IAAU and gave a seminar on "Time Management".
About 500 students enjoy the 2-hour seminar, and learnt how to make a daily plan, make efficient meetings, and how to spend time effectively.
We are thankful to Mrs.Moldokmatova for her seminar.
29 November 2013
On 25th of November 2013 Recep Bircan, the rector of Sinop University and his delegate have visited International Ataturk Alatoo University, with the purpose to establish inter - university cooperation and interaction, scientific and cultural exchanges, as well as to promote mutual understanding and respect between citizens of Turkey and Kyrgyzstan.
On the process of the meeting the Mevlana Exchange Program protocol and Memorandum of Understanding were signed between two sides.
27 November 2013
IAAU Programming Contest
Painting and photography contest
1. Öğrenci Hayatı
- Yarışmaya, üniversitemiz öğrencileri ve tüm personeli katılabilir.
- Her katılımcı her konuda en fazla 3 resim ve/veya fotoğrafla katılabilir.
- Yarışmaya katılan her eserin, her türlü kullanma hakkı üniversitemize aittir.
- Yarışmaya katılacak fotoğraflar, hem basılı hem de dijital ortamda SKS’ye teslim edilmektedir. (A-Blok, 314)
- Dereceye giren çalışmaların sahiplerinden jürinin gerek görmesi halinde jüri önünde örnek bir çalışma yapmaları istenebilir.
- Yarışmaya katılacak eserler özgün ve daha önce başka bir yarışmada derece almamış olmalıdır.
RESİM YARIŞMASI İÇİN ŞARTLAR:
- Yarışmaya A3 kağıdına yapılmış resimlerle katılmak gerekmektedir.
- Her türlü teknik ve boya malzemesi kullanmak serbesttir. (Sulu boya, pastel boya, kuru boya, yağlı boya vb.)
- Resimlerin arkasının sağ alt köşesine yarışmacı bilgi formu tam olarak doldurularak yapıştırılmalıdır. (SKS’den alınabilir.)
FOTOĞRAF YARIŞMASI İÇİN ŞARTLAR:
- Yarışma (Renkli veya siyah-beyaz) baskı dalındadır.
- Yarışmaya katılan eserler (A3) boyutunda basılmalıdır.
- Fotokopi baskılar kabul edilmeyecektir.
- Yarışmaya katılacak olan fotoğrafların büyüklüğü en az 2 MB olmalıdır.
- Fotoğraf çekimi yapılırken makinenin tarih ve saat fonksiyonları ayarlanmış olmalıdır.
- Fotoğraflar en az 8 megapiksel çözünürlükte çekilmiş olmalıdır.
- Prof. Dr. Osman Gökalp (Uluslararası Atatürk Alatoo Üniversitesi Rektörü)
- Prof. Dr. Mehmet BAŞBUĞ (KTMÜ-Güzel sanatlar Fakültesi Dekanı)
- Yard. Doç. Dr. Nihat ŞİRİN (KTMÜ-GSF Öğretim Üyesi)
- Yard. Doç. Dr. Atilla DÖL (KTMÜ-GSF Öğretim Üyesi )
- Doç. Dr. Mustafa OCAKBEĞİ (UAAÜ-SKS Daire Başkanı)
Birincilere : 4500 som
İkincilere : 3500 som
Üçüncülere : 2500 som
IAAU announces a contest for the best slogan of our university.
We are looking for an unusual, even - an unexpected slogan reflecting the philosophy of our university.
The competition is open to students and staff of IAAU.
The contest will be held from October 31 till November 8, 2013.