Admission Guidelines for International Students to Ala-Too International University for 2022- 2023 Academic Year
Dear prospective student,
Thank you for considering Ala-Too International University as your choice of undergraduate and graduate programme. Kindly go through this guideline in order to take admission for 2022-23 academic year.
Apply Registration Instruction
● High school Transcript/ Mark sheet average 65% is required for all programs
● Applicant has to be under 27 years old for undergraduate program
● Applicant has to clear university entrance test
● Deadline for submission of documents: 15th September, 2022
● Last date of arrival in Bishkek: 10th October, 2022 ( Dependence upon regulations)
● Test of English Language Proficiency: at the arrival to the university (Dependence upon regulations)
List of Required Documents:
● Copy of the passport
● Certificate of completion of high school (If certificate is issued by high school, applicant has to submit additional document a Certificate of Apostille/Authentication from home country’s Ministry of Education)
● High school Transcript/Mark sheet
● Photo 3x4 (6 pcs/jpg)
● If available the certificates of international and national level university entrance tests (SAT, TOEFL, ОРТ, IELTS, OSYS, NCEE, ЕНТ, NTC etc)
● Non-refundable application fee of 50$, it covers Visa Confirmation Letter cost (not student visa), airport pick up, translation of original documents and submission of documents to Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic for Equivalence Certificate
● Kindly visit our website iro.alatoo.edu.kg to get information about admission procedure, faculties and tuition fees. After you decide which department you want to apply to, kindly write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● After receiving an email from you, we will send you an online application form that you will have to fill in, attach needed documents and submit.
● International Relations Office (IRO further) will send Provisional Admission Letter in case the documents are found satisfactory
● Applicant has to send the original documents by express mail (expenses are covered by the applicant)
● Applicant must pay 50% of total tuition fee and application fee of 50$ to the university bank account
● After that you will be registered to the university system and officially you become a student at Ala-Too International University
● After the arrival of the applicant’s documents the International Office will apply for translation of original documents and submit high school documents to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic for an Equivalence Certificate. Issuance of Equivalence Certificate lies solely on decision of Ministry of Education and Science
Due to the situation with COVID-19 borders are closed at the moment and we have no information about the educational process of the upcoming semester: whether it will be online or offline.
For this reason, we assume the following developments of situation and actions to do:
The situation with COVID19 in our country will not change and borders will not be opened. Therefore, the upcoming semester studies will be online. In this case, you will stay in your home country and study online.
The decrease of COVID19 will take place in Kyrgyzstan and normal life will return to normal. Borders will be opened, education will be traditional, that means offline. In this situation we will apply for visa support for you and after we get it, you will be able to come to Kyrgyzstan to study.
Bank account details:
The name of receiver: Ala-Too International University
Account number: 1090805135480135
S.W.I.F.T : ENEJKG 22
International Students Coordinator
Address: Ala-Too International University, Str. Ankara 1/8, Tunguch, Bishkek 720048, Kyrgyzstan